We were lucky enough to be introduced to Young Living as the first essential oil company.
I was interested in aromatherapy before even knowing what essential oils were and what they do. When we were pregnant with our first child 8 years ago, another expectant mom introduced us to the world essential oils and Young Living. She invited us to her home party, and that’s where we saw the awesome power of essential oils and decided to give it a try. Our first purchase was Valor and NingXia Red so that we’ll be ready to become parents. We loved the experience with the oils and NingXia Red, we decided to sign up as a Distributor so we can get 24% discount and try more oils. This is our first step to building our Young Living business but in honest truth, we weren’t going to start our business… we just wanted to get the DISCOUNT.
Fast forward to now. There are so many companies that sell essential oils. Some company claims that their oils are as good or even better than Young Living’s. Others claims that theirs are tested with GC (gas chromatograph: test to break down the oil to molecule level and identifies constituencies and purities along with contaminants). There are a few questions before I determine that they are worthy of using besides YLEO (will never happen in my humble opinion):
- Do you know where your oils are coming from?
- How long is the company actually have been in business for?
- Do they have knowledge of the essential oils and how did they acquired it?
- Do they have their own farms? If so, where?
- Do people who use the company’s oil can go to the farms and be a part of growing the plants?
- Do they have distilleries?
- Is your CEO/founder get dirty in the dirt with employees and consumers?
It really makes me feel sad for those people who use other company’s oils and say that their kids are sick. Unfortunately, I’ve seen/heard too many of that. All I can say is TRY YLEO AND YOU’LL SEE THE DIFFERENCE. They haven’t failed us.
Contact us if you have any more questions why we’ve decided to go with Young Living or you want to start or try YLEO.